Jnanabhumi Scholarships Status @ www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in: Jnanabhumi is a digital platform in Andhra Pradesh state launched for the smooth implementation of the education system and welfare programs in the state. It is mainly focused on the transparent and timely disbursement of scholarships provided to the students by the state government. This portal ensures student-centric and accountable administration and transparent implementation of government scholarships.
Every year a huge number of eligible candidates submit their applications for taking the benefit of scholarship provided by the government. After making the successful application, portal also gives applicants an opportunity to track their application status. They can use their application number and other details provided by the govt. to check the status of the online application.
Scholarship portal for ANDHRA PRADESH (AP)
Pre- matric scholarship is awarded to the students studying in class I to class X in Government or Recognized Private Schools of the state. This financial support from the government is only meant for students belonging to the minority communities and weaker sections of the society in the state.Scholarship portal for ANDHRA PRADESH (AP)
How to apply for Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships?
Candidates can follow the given procedure to make application for availing Pre-Matric Scholarship-
Candidates have to visit the official Jnanabhumi portal i.e. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Now, they have to click on “Pre-Matric Scholarship” option. Opening the link, they have to click on the application registration link. They have to fill the application form and submit the application form. After successful submission of the application they will receive an application number or a login ID. They must keep the login ID safe for references in future.
After filling the application form, they have to follow the instructions and process as provided by the concerned officials. They must be ready with all the require documents as they will be called for documents verification after application.
About Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh Government have come up with different types of a scholarship scheme for the development of the poor people of the state. There are different types of schemes available for all of the backward categories and all of the economically backward people of the state. The Andhra Pradesh government is always doing it’s best to help all of the people who are suffering from the loss of money. Through the implementation of these scholarship schemes, many of the students will be able to gain educational benefits.
Types Of Scholarship
There are two types of scholarship present in the Andhra Pradesh scholarship portal. The two types of scholarships are mentioned below:-
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
|Backward Category||Annual Income must not exceed-|
|Minorities||Rs.1.5 lakhs in the rural area Rs.2 lakhs in the urban area|
|Differently Abled||Rs.1 lakh|
- Applicant must belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled community
- Annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per annum
- Applicants of SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled community can apply if studying from class 5th to 10th
- BC community applicants can apply only when the student is studying in 9th or 10th standard.
SANCTION OF POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS AND REIMBURSEMENT OF TUITION FEE.
Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Welfare Department is sanctioning the Post Matric Scholarships, every year, to all eligible students, which inter-alia aims to: (i) Create capacities among all sections of society to equitably gain from it so as to make them willing partners and stakeholders. (ii) Transform into an economy that creates, disseminates, and uses knowledge to drive growth and development.
- Post Matric Scholarships and Fee Reimbursement are being sanctioned to all the eligible BC Students on a saturation basis on par with Social Welfare Department.
- The income limit of the parents should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum for both professional and non-professional courses.
- Scholarships and Reimbursement of Tuition Fee will be released basing on Bio-matric attendance only @ 75% of every month.
- During 2017-18, Govt. have introduced Jnanabhumi Portal for apply of scholarships to BC and EBC students in website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- The opening of the website for Registration of Scholarships to BC and EBCs from June 2018 onwards